Friday, February 6, 2009

Web Site of the Week #3: Family Fun

I visit familyfun.com when I’m looking for cute and inventive craft ideas. It has adorable ideas for fun things you can do with the whole family. They feature suggestions for every season and holiday, and I’m always amazed by how simple and affordable their ideas are. The site provides more than just craft ideas, too. They have party tips, recipes, game ideas and travel suggestions. If you’re looking for fun, easy and creative ideas for things your family can do together, you’ll love this Web site.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I used this website last year when I was looking for a bunch of cheesy little Valentines to make for Russell. They have some really cute Valentines ideas if anybody wants some cute simple stuff to make for their significant others or especially for kids!

Natalie said...

This is where I find the cake ideas that I've used for my kids' birthday cakes! I also get the magazine in the mail, too! LOVE IT!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

I don't get the magazine but I did discover a "sweet necklace" that we are making for Jeremy's Valentine Party for 1st grade. Way cool and super easy!