I love Posie Gets Cozy simply because it makes my smile.
It’s a blog about the absolutely adorable life of Alicia Paulson, who lives in Portland with her hubby Andy and cute dog Clover. She is very crafty, and loves to share her sewing, crocheting, and other creative projects. Her ideas inspire me, and I love the images she shares of her cute home and town. She is clearly a happy person, and her blog is always upbeat and adorable.
It’s a blog about the absolutely adorable life of Alicia Paulson, who lives in Portland with her hubby Andy and cute dog Clover. She is very crafty, and loves to share her sewing, crocheting, and other creative projects. Her ideas inspire me, and I love the images she shares of her cute home and town. She is clearly a happy person, and her blog is always upbeat and adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment