Saturday, January 24, 2009

Web Site of the Week #1: Hungry Girl



I’ve made a list of my top 12 or so favorite Web sites that I love telling people about. I’ll be sharing one a week over the next three(ish) months. The Web sites I recommend will span a wide variety of topics and formats, but overall they are creative, easy to navigate, and provide useful, interesting information. I don’t know the people who run any of these Web sites, so I’m not profiting from this is any way. These are simply Web sites that I love and visit frequently, so I hope you enjoy them.

I discovered hungrygirl.com a couple years ago when I was looking for easy, creative recipes and food ideas. It’s a site for people who are interesting in low-fat and low-cal eating, and it frequently provides new product reviews, tips on how to eat healthy while dining out, and yummy low-fat recipes that mimic fattening food. New info is posted everyday Monday through Friday. If you’re looking to lose a few pounds (or keep them off), not only will this site help you realize that they’re not alone, you’ll have fun and actually enjoy what you’re eating while you’re at it.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Thanks Lisa! If you want to see our blog you will need to e-mail me at jlomenick@gmail.com!

Jennifer (Kinser) Lomenick

Natalie said...

Thanks! That sounds great! I'll have to check it out!